Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Two programs to make Landing Pages or landing pages in WordPress to launch a new business on the internet

To launch a product or service over the internet is vital to have a "landing page" or "landing page" where my visitors come and I will try to sell my product.

It is truly an art make a landing page that achieves sales and in this regard has written much on the internet. Google has even the chance to try two alternative pages to see which one can earn more money.

But before thinking how it is that we will design our sale pages we need to know what program is that we will do the same and for that I would like to present to you two alternatives that run on the popular program of WordPress blogs.

The advantage of doing so on WordPress is that one dominates generally already that program usually is a blogger who as part of the development of your blog or blog is launched into the adventure of selling products over the internet.

Following the review of these two products:

1 GetPremise. This is where I personally use and which has the great advantage that works as a plugin so it can easily be integrated into the blog that you already have without having to perform a new installation of WordPress.

The option "Starter" of U.S.$ 85 dollars is more than enough to start. Be a plugin that makes the program to open a special section where I can create sales pages and other pages used for sale on the internet like the pages of capture of emails.

2 Optimize Press. I've heard very good comments on this second programme, but the truth is that I have not tried. In the end I chose the first that Optimize Press requires one to make a new installation of WordPress, thing that while it is very easy to do (in a subdomain or in a folder) was not what I was looking for.

This second option price is U.S. $97.

Try in any case these two options, and as I always say begin to top, i.e. spend as little as possible until they start to earn money so that the business is more profitable in the least amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment