Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Qumana, a free editor to write articles of your blog or blog without being connected to the internet

Personally I prefer to write articles for my blog directly from the window of WordPress in the same articles editor that gives me the platform.

Custom to do so obliges me to that I am connected to the internet to be able to write my articles necessarily and sometimes it happened to me for some reason your internet connection is lost and I lose part of the article that was writing and had not recorded.

An alternative to this is to write articles in a blog or blog using a usual word processor then copy this text and paste it into the blog editor (using the form html to not "pull" unnecessary code). This second alternative, however, is very heavy because that then I again "accommodate" the article, also I still have to put tags and categories and other.

A third alternative which I think is best, is to use specially designated software to write blog articles when one has no connection to the internet.

One of these programs is Qumana that works both on Windows, Macs and Linux. It is completely free and allows one to write articles for several blogs that may be in WordPress, Blogger, TypePad, Drupal among other popular systems of blogs.

Now I'm trying and the truth is that it is very, very effective and allows you to add categories, tags, and so being a perfect solution to avoid problems of internet connection that is always a headache when one is travelling.

See an image of this editor's blogs:

ideas de negocios

The program is translated in several languages including the Spanish and has also a special programme to place advertising that is his way of making money but that is entirely optional.

You can download Qumana clicking here on this link

No comments:

Post a Comment